Vidthere lifetime deal – $89.00
Isn’t there a program for contact and cooperation that’s both efficient and economical? The response is yes-and every day thousands of people use Vidthere! Vidthere is a web-based platform of 100 percent that incorporates the features of live webinars, hybrid webinars, video conferencing, and auto webinars all into one easy-to-use interface. You won’t need to install any programs that use data. Just click on a link to your guests, and they’re in the event! Knowing that we are living in a vast world, Vidthere supports both live meetings and webinars, as well as auto-recorded webinars so that you can join at the right time. All webinars delivered has almost zero lag and are of high quality.
Vidthere supports webinars and meetings which are both registered in real-time and automatically. For ease of reference, each event is automatically registered and each provides a chat resource that simplifies the participation of the participants. It even supports multiple presenters for larger webinars and offers screen sharing, camera, video in the video, and whiteboard modes so that everyone has the tools needed to show compelling, clear presentations.
Vidthere is a complete set of tools for automatic, live meetings and webinars with zero latency and no technical skills required
- 100% browser-based; join a meeting by simply clicking on a link
- Supports both real-time & auto-recorded webinars and meetings
- All events are recorded for future use & ease of reference
- Has a powerful chat that makes it easy for users to engage
- Supports multiple presenters giving you all the space you need to deliver large meetings & webinars
- Has screen share, camera, ‘video in the video’ & whiteboard modes, ensuring you have all the tools you need to deliver killer presentations
- Zero-latency videos w/high-quality stream
- No time limits on events
- Native integrations with autoresponders
- Dedicated support
- Dedicated account managers
The whole world is now working remotely and maybe doing so for the foreseeable future. When things get back to “normal,” remote work may still be more common as passive social distance measures aim to reduce the likelihood of another pandemic. What’s clear from the past few months of collaborating online is that everybody needs great remote tools, like Vidthere Live Meetings & Webinars.