Mockgo Lifetime Deal $45.95
Android phones have the same GPS hardware as an iPhone, but iOS restrictions make it so that getting the phone to run any piece of code that could lead to the phone being free to run programs unsupervised is either an uphill battle or an absolute impossibility.
Faking GPS location can help with certain games like Pokémon Go. However, it doesn’t work with all apps, and many apps attempt to prevent GPS spoofing.
Using a faked GPS location in a game environment can result in a ban if detected, depending on the game. Many apps require your location in order to work at all (like Tinder or Bumble). For example, the weather app might not work properly with a spoofed GPS.
You should also know that Apple is quick to recognize methods for spoofing your location and if they detect you using “forbidden” software, they may take steps to shut your software down.
Finally, if you decide to try to jailbreak your iPhone, it might mess up or even brick your device in more ways than one, including voiding the warranty. For all those reasons, jailbreaking your iPhone to access GPS spoofing is a pretty risky way of going about it. But if you insist
But how do I fake GPS location on iPhone without jailbreaking it? If you’re worried about bricking your iPhone when trying to jailbreak it, use this method to spoof your location without jailbreaking your phone.
Jailbreak-Free iPhone GPS Location Spoofer
- Instantly teleport your iPhone’s GPS location to anywhere in the world.
- Move along real roads and paths with simulated GPS movement.
- Simulate more natural movement with the joystick feature.
- Import GPX file to simulate the GPX track easily.
- Find more exciting locations with full-screen map view.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 14 and iPhone 12 Mini/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max.