TechTracker is a lead generating platform that gives you notifications of your competitor’s newly installed products. This will benefit digital agencies, web agencies, sales, and marketing pros who want to track products of new businesses at the same time pulls details of those businesses for you.
- Product installation alerts: With this feature, you will be able to receive alerts of the products you are tracking because new businesses are installing it on their websites. You’ll have a chance to approach these clients during trial period use and pitch a product. In setting up alerts with TechTracker, follow these simple steps:
- Sign up to the platform and type the name of the product you want to track.
- Get notifications through Email and via Slack quickly when a product you are tracking is installed by a new business or website.
- Add that lead to your CRM and use your marketing campaign to convert.
- Competior product usage: By keeping track of your competitor’s products, you will be able to view their user’s insights and see who uses the products.
- Product discontinuation alerts: You will also get alerts even when the business discontinues using the product that you are tracking. This means that the client is not satisfied with the technology or product that they installed and this will give you a chance to follow his lead and suggest an alternative. By doing this, you can now promote your product.
- Domain tracker: The role of TechTracker is to update you of all the products that a certain domain or business is adding or removing on their website.
- Chrome extension: You can use Chrome extension and still keeps on track of the keywords for every product that you follow.
- Instant keyword alerts: By tracking the keywords of technology or product that you are following, this will target the audience that falls under your niche and this is a great advantage for you!
This deal highlights unlimited searches, 5,000 leads exports per month, 5 technology and keyword alerts, 5 technology and keyword reports, 10 website alerts, can stack up to 5-10 deals (depending on the number of leads per month), 1 user, future updates and integrations with 30-day refund policy.