Using a PDF or a portable document file is very helpful, especially if you’re a student or working online. PDF’s can be a form of a report, work files, eBooks, or any scanned files. One thing you need to know about PDFs is that this type of data can take a considerable amount of memory in your hard drive.
There are many types of PDF files you can see online, and you may wonder if you can render all of them into a single file. Thankfully, there’s no need to worry because PDFbear can help you out with that. PDFbear is one of the many PDF merging tools that the internet can offer. Merging several files into one single output may sound bothersome, but may not be if you can find the right tool for it. The PDFbear online tool provides quality service for everyone who needs to merge their PDF files. So if you ever need assistance in merging your PDF files into a single output, here’s what you need to know about PDFbear.
- Unlimited tasks – no limitation for tasks per day.
- Maximum files per task – upload up to 10 files per task.
- Highest file size per task– upload file size up to 2GB per task.
- Unlimited storage – unlimited storage for all supported file formats.
- Maximum compression of files– strongest compression to the smallest file size with high quality.
- Unlimited amount of OCR tasks – accurately convert your scanned PDF/ images into an editable version.