Cooby lifetime deal $49.00
For any business, client data is worth its weight in gold — but only when you can organize it and use it. That’s where customer relationship management software comes in. Whether you want to let your customers know about a new special you have on one of your products, or you want to secure a certain number of new clients within the month, it all starts with an organized system.
You could use spreadsheets to manually write down all of the information about each of your clients, but no one wants to do that. It may not even be feasible to do so. Client database software takes in everything you would want to record about a customer and syncs that to a profile in the system. Any time you correspond with that customer, the interaction is recorded. Customer information databases are also known as customer relationship management systems (CRM).
The difference between managing customer information in spreadsheets and using a CRM is like the difference between walking and driving a sports car. Think of customer service software like adding a set of wheels to your sales operation. You can go much farther in the same amount of time when you have a customer data system on your side. Here are a few main benefits of customer database software:
- View the status of your pipeline at a glance
- Forecast sales with accurate data
- Automatically update customer data through channels like web forms and chat
- Gain insight from accurate reporting
- Automate time-consuming tasks like follow-up emails
- Collaborate with other team members in real-time
- Keep data, notes, documents, metrics, contact information, and records in one place
Build Your Sales Engine Without a Spreadsheet. Keep in touch, segment clients, set auto reminders, and send personalized messages